Forces-of-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces-of-Legends

all about swat 4 clan Forces-of-Legends

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
What other games do you play? Empty
Top posters
NoobHamster
What other games do you play? EmptyWhat other games do you play? Voting_bar2What other games do you play? Empty 
Elmander
What other games do you play? EmptyWhat other games do you play? Voting_bar2What other games do you play? Empty 
»«Expert»«
♠Crazy♠
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
»«Master»«
Lambi
|SOA|Freak(GEN)
Allmighty
SeC_Ega
Latest topics
» Please have more faith!
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by NoobHamster

» Birthdays are here!!
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm by ♠Crazy♠

» Owning on other servers!!!!
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am by »«Expert»«

» is it a clan or not?
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm by NoobHamster

» hi, Bass want to join to FoL
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm by Elmander

» What other games do you play?
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am by NoobHamster

» First «|FoL|» Training
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm by NoobHamster

» Wurpann wannt to join
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

» Lambi want to join FoL!!
What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:09 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ghislwash

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 83 subjects

What other games do you play?

Go down 
+3
»«Expert»«
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
♠Crazy♠
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Post all of the games that you play, even if you hardly play them at all.

I play Swat 4, F.E.A.R., Battle Field 2, and Counter Strike. I recently bought Need For Speed Pro Street but my computer does not have the performance to support the game, so I am unable to play it.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:15 am

U mean on net games_ i plaz Swat 4 cuy mz connection sucks ass, but i plazed Lineage before SWAT!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:22 am

no any game that you play, it doesn't have to be a multiplayer game.
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:18 pm

omg i play and i was played tone of games.
Devil may cry 4
fifa 08
football menager 08
ProStreet
Carbon
GRID
CoD4
Medal of Honor airborne
Most Wanted
fifa 07
is it enough?
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

Male Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:30 pm

Yes it is enough... I have played al those games before. I completed them and I didn`t want to play them again. At the moment I don`t play too many games. I play SWAT and Football Manager because I realy like soccer. I watch every game on TV.

Last edited by »«Master»« on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:37 pm

Lord of the rings- BFME
SWAT 4
Fifa 08
Pro street
Serious sam 2
Overlord
Pes 08, 06
Oblivion
The simpsons- hit and run
Imperium romanum
Football Menager 08
Medieval 2 total war....
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:38 pm

Wow you guys have lots of games lol, ex how is pro street? I have it but I need to upgrade my computer to play it.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 pm

i can say hows pro street----
Bul shit of game, heavy and u cant upgrade a car normaly its soo stupid that i woud rather play Vice City!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:09 pm

lol Smile its not soo bad u can make cars nice looking but u need to know how and what to put on it.
When u have fast cars, (mitshubishi,murcelago and zonda are almost the same) they are flying on the track! i woud never say for mitshibishi evo that he can be soo fast 403km/h try it..
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:19 am

Hahaha well I won't know how it is until I get new parts for my computer. I am going to get more ram and a bigger processor so my computer will run much better, and if i have the extra money I will buy a new hard drive too. But for now Swat is the game of choice.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:55 pm

Yea i rather play swat then pro street. I woud rather play Super mario!!!
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:23 pm

»«Raz0r»« wrote:
Yea i rather play swat then pro street. I woud rather play Super mario!!!

Lol but Super Mario is a good game! Who wouldn't want to play it hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 pm

try it if u have the game why not?
But u will see when u are starting to play prostreet new NFS will arrive.
NFS Undercover! lol!
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:03 am

I have tried it but it is extremely laggy because my computer specs are lower then minimum for the game.
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:46 pm

Don`t listen to Razor. The game is not a master piece but it is ok and if you are bored you can be playing it and enjoying. The cars are nice but you have to decide for what type will you use every of your cars (Grip,Drift,Drag,Speed). I hope you got what I mean. Speed races might sound as great and cool and very fast but they are the most difficult races in the whole game, you are heading with a 350 km/h to a tiny little bridge. If you loose your car for a second your gonna miss a bridge and take a bath in the river... That is something you don`t want to... In the beginning it is so boring but later when you get good cars and money it will become interesting.
My cars where Grip=BMW M3, Speed=Pagani Zonda , Drag=Corvette C6 , Drift=omg that was very hard to decide, I was using a lot of cars and everyone had a mistake, after a lot of testing I took a small car who has strong handling=Porsche 911 GT2
The hardest opponent in the whole game is the showdown king RYO. I couldn`t defeat him with my skills, I hit him and totaled his car, then I was driving in 3rd gear to the end of our race... I am not that kind of player but I was forced to do that... Wink
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:34 pm

Oh ok, it seems pretty cool and when i get the chance to upgrade my computer I will be able to play it. I think I will enjoy it seeing that I enjoy cars and racing. The drag racing part will probably be my favorite because I love to watch that kind of racing. From what you said the game seems interesting and fun.
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:46 pm

Yeah, try it! Have you played the other racing games?? NfS Most Wanted and Carbon are very interesting. I`ve played them both and I completed them. The best thing in them is the police. I enjoyed running away from the top cop Cross. When you upgrade your computer you should try playing GRID. I tried it too but I had problems with control of my car. I was loosing it... Damn
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:57 am

Yeah I have played NFS Most Wanted, I think I have tried Carbon too but i'm not to sure. I like Racing/Driving games and First Person Shooters, they catch my interest the most. Some RPG games are fun too but I don't have any.
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:08 pm

I play only swat ( NOW ) i played COD 2 and warcraft 3 and frozen throne
Why i play only this my comp doesn't support other games
I want to play when ill buy a new comp Assassins Creed ,COD4 and Crysis

And Far Cry 2 i heard is SUPER
Back to top Go down
Elmander

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:01 pm

i have played COD 1,2,3 and 4 and i have finished all of them
have played Medal of honor passicif ocean
i have played Fifa 08 and fifa09
i have played Pess 2006-2007-2008 and i will buy Pes 2009 Wink
i have played Commondo 3 i prefer this gamöe Wink
i have played Nascar2008-2009
i have played SWAT
and i have playedNBA LIVE 2007-2008
and NHL2008
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:26 pm

LOL =)))))))))))) lol!
BRO Call of duty 3 doesnt exist for pc. It is only for xbox and PS3.
Maybe in ur dreams u played COD 3 Wink lol!
Back to top Go down
Elmander

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:04 pm

Oh My God i can show u i have played it in pc and in Playstation 2 if u dont believe i can shot it to u on ur dreams!!
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:38 pm

BRO listen on PC u cant but on ps2 u can. However if u show me that u played on comp COD3 ill give u 10$
Back to top Go down
Elmander

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:23 pm

pff WTF !! :@!! i have played in at pc coz down loaded it through site .. ! and i have played in pc 2 too it isnt importan problem so dont nooby please..
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:25 pm

OK I WILL GIVE U 100$ just take an screenshot on comp for COD3
PLS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other games do you play?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forces-of-Legends :: SPAM :: Spam area-
Jump to: