Forces-of-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces-of-Legends

all about swat 4 clan Forces-of-Legends

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Empty
Top posters
NoobHamster
What other games do you play? - Page 2 EmptyWhat other games do you play? - Page 2 Voting_bar2What other games do you play? - Page 2 Empty 
Elmander
What other games do you play? - Page 2 EmptyWhat other games do you play? - Page 2 Voting_bar2What other games do you play? - Page 2 Empty 
»«Expert»«
♠Crazy♠
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
»«Master»«
Lambi
|SOA|Freak(GEN)
Allmighty
SeC_Ega
Latest topics
» Please have more faith!
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by NoobHamster

» Birthdays are here!!
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm by ♠Crazy♠

» Owning on other servers!!!!
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am by »«Expert»«

» is it a clan or not?
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm by NoobHamster

» hi, Bass want to join to FoL
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm by Elmander

» What other games do you play?
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am by NoobHamster

» First «|FoL|» Training
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm by NoobHamster

» Wurpann wannt to join
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

» Lambi want to join FoL!!
What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 10 on Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:07 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ghislwash

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 83 subjects

What other games do you play?

Go down 
+3
»«Expert»«
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
♠Crazy♠
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Elmander

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 8:55 pm

it is demo coz i have downloaded at internet so u cant take screen shot and alos stfu Razz
Back to top Go down
Lambi

Male Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 10:18 pm

haha i play swat 4 Very Happy conquer online No boring game but im stuck in it No
i play some wc3 , and deer hunter 2005 whit my dad ^^

some times i play wolfenstine ET whit my frineds thats all

peace and love afro
Back to top Go down
Elmander

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:38 pm

ok i know that game but never played is it good ??
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:24 am

Ahh I just downloaded Wolfenstine ET at my friends house, but because my connection at my house is so slow I can't play it Neutral
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:54 pm

I played this game but only on single player
Now i play CSS ( Counter Strike Source )
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:55 am

Sniper is what I usually always am, I don't like to die and I like the fact of people like "wtf where the hell are you?" lol my most played kit on BF2 is sniper and I downloaded Sniper Elite demo at my friends house and I love that game now lol.
I have counter strike condition zero, don't play it much though.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Hey guys did u play Guitar Hero 3??? or Call of Duty 5, i did its great. in CoD 5 u play vs Japanes, and in guitar hero u play a guitar and earn money. its so cool lol! i coud play it for days long!!!!
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:35 pm

I havent heard before of Guitar Hero. However i heard about COD5 and is a super game unfortunately it doesnt work on my comp Sad
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:42 pm

»«Dante»« wrote:
Hey guys did u play Guitar Hero 3??? or Call of Duty 5, i did its great. in CoD 5 u play vs Japanes, and in guitar hero u play a guitar and earn money. its so cool lol! i coud play it for days long!!!!

He played that on mine machine...!!! if u guys want some screenshots i will send to u.. ok?
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am

OK i want some of them and maybe i will play that game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you play?   What other games do you play? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other games do you play?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forces-of-Legends :: SPAM :: Spam area-
Jump to: