Forces-of-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces-of-Legends

all about swat 4 clan Forces-of-Legends

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
Please have more faith! Empty
Top posters
NoobHamster
Please have more faith! EmptyPlease have more faith! Voting_bar2Please have more faith! Empty 
Elmander
Please have more faith! EmptyPlease have more faith! Voting_bar2Please have more faith! Empty 
»«Expert»«
♠Crazy♠
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
»«Master»«
Lambi
|SOA|Freak(GEN)
Allmighty
SeC_Ega
Latest topics
» Please have more faith!
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by NoobHamster

» Birthdays are here!!
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm by ♠Crazy♠

» Owning on other servers!!!!
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am by »«Expert»«

» is it a clan or not?
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm by NoobHamster

» hi, Bass want to join to FoL
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm by Elmander

» What other games do you play?
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am by NoobHamster

» First «|FoL|» Training
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm by NoobHamster

» Wurpann wannt to join
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

» Lambi want to join FoL!!
Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:08 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ghislwash

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 83 subjects

Please have more faith!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:26 pm

I am noticing that some members are losing faith in the clan because of a few problems, please take into consideration that it is not easy to maintain a clan especially on your own! Master is the only leader here, yeah Expert come on and helps sometimes but its not his responsibility anymore, he comes here in his spare time to help when he can (thanks Ex!).
Master is having a hard time keeping up with all the problems and imperfections, and with some members saying bad things about the clan makes it that much harder to try and keep it going. So please keep good spirits in the clan, it has grown a lot with no server and that is great!
I admit that I have not been on much but that is because I am going through many difficulties and problems with family, work, and helping my girlfriend. I am sorry for that guys and I wish I could be on more!

Everyone needs to believe in the clan, have faith in the clan and most of all, be proud to wear the Forces of Legends tag!!!
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

Male Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:02 pm

Have faith is a virtual clan (FOL ) based on a virtual game ( swat ) ?
ALL WAKE UP !!! We don't leave through this clan and through this game !!!
In real life is not like in those games and u Crazy shall know this.
So admit that this clan doesn't need so much support and if this clan passes through a bad period let him pass but don't let yourself passing through all those difficulties like you are the clan!!! Well this clan is only a kind of forum on net he doesn't give a shit for what u write on it !!!
For GOD sake it is only a page not a friend !!! OMG !!!
WAKE UP !!!
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:57 am

I am sorry you feel that way Hamster, yeah its a game, yeah its just a page but you know what? Talking bad about the clan isn't going to help anything man, I don't understand why you are all of a sudden having a change of mind in the clan Hamster, when you first joined you were happy about it. Your telling me to wake up? Dude I think you need to wake up a little bit, realize what you are saying and if you really think that about the clan then keep it to yourself, we don't need criticism from someone who doesn't care about anything.
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:26 pm

Quote :
Talking bad about the clan isn't going to help anything man
IT ISN'T A PERSON
IT DOESN'T HAVE EMOTIONS

However i have this " change of mind " coz i see that this clan is collapsing slowly and nobody is doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Elmander

Male Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:16 pm

Omg.. This guy won't be smart.. Man I told it 2 times to you Stop telling"This clan will collapse" Save it in your little mind !! It's enough to tell "This clan will collapse" !!
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:02 am

Hamster I never said the clan has feelings, and i'm not saying anything that brings that kind of meaning... I'm talking about everyone in the clan, your taking my words and using them in a totally different way then what I mean! No one has disrespected you or treated you bad at all on this community and for you to sit there and criticize everyone and the clan is really irritating man so please enough with it! Your showing a great deal of disrespect to everyone!

Elemander has made a great change in this clan, he went from at risk of being banned from the clan to being a great supporter of the clan! (Thanks Elemander.)
Back to top Go down
Elmander

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:00 am

Okey It's really enough guys .. Btw Crazy is right coz Hamster using his sentences to himself ^^ And I'm sure that this clan won't collapse. ProbLem could be hosting server but I belive with my all heart that Master'll host it .. And we have 2 member for the clan in 2 days, I liked theirs playing and I asked If they want to join and In a week we'll be having 3 member more =)) .. (No probLem Crazy)
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:44 am

nnow im close to host the server! w8 its hard u need to do many many things open ports make admin mode make server, make his settings.... bahhh and when u open 1 port he say u need another 1... and thats hard bc udunno where is that..

CRAZY UR THE MAN OF FOL CLAN!!!
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:46 pm

IM SRY FOR ALL THE BAD THINGS I SAID BUT I WAS PASSING A BAD PERIOD OF TIME AND I WAS A LITTLE ANGRY UT I SHOULDN'T SAID ALL THOSE BAD WORDS !!!
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:04 am

didnt readet! xD tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm

That's very understandable Hamster, apology accepted man. You are doing good in the clan keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 pm

Ty Crazy cheers I wont disappoint u guys Wink
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 pm

HEY I WANT TO REJOIN FOL !!!
CAN I ? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Elmander

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:09 pm

YES YOU CAN BUT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE GAG BEFORE OK MAN ?
Back to top Go down
NoobHamster

NoobHamster

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm

OK i will leave GAG
Coz i wwant to join a really good clan
With many members like FOL !!! Smile))))))))))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please have more faith!   Please have more faith! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please have more faith!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forces-of-Legends :: SPAM :: Spam area-
Jump to: