Forces-of-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces-of-Legends

all about swat 4 clan Forces-of-Legends

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Empty
Top posters
NoobHamster
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Empty»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Voting_bar2»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Empty 
Elmander
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Empty»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Voting_bar2»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Empty 
»«Expert»«
♠Crazy♠
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
»«Master»«
Lambi
|SOA|Freak(GEN)
Allmighty
SeC_Ega
Latest topics
» Please have more faith!
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by NoobHamster

» Birthdays are here!!
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm by ♠Crazy♠

» Owning on other servers!!!!
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am by »«Expert»«

» is it a clan or not?
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm by NoobHamster

» hi, Bass want to join to FoL
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm by Elmander

» What other games do you play?
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am by NoobHamster

» First «|FoL|» Training
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm by NoobHamster

» Wurpann wannt to join
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

» Lambi want to join FoL!!
»«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:09 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ghislwash

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 83 subjects

»«Expert»«'s Game Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm

In this topic i will talk about swat 4 and how to play it to be good player and an expert player like me. XD just kidding.

1.)Weapons
2.)Granades
3.)Armors
4.)Breaching

Here i start.

WEAPONS:

Noobs always change weapons. They all in 80% use 45.SMG! Are they normal? And the answer is NO, with big NO
Why?
- because 45.smg is slow, makeing server lagy and reload is too slow!
What to use?
- Use M4A1 colt carabine, AK47 mashinegun, 9mm smg and 9mm smg supperssed, nothing else! Other weapons are trash!
Why to use M4A1 colt carabine?
- Because M4A1 is very very strong weapon but also unprecizious. U can kill by 1 bullet.
Why to use AK47?
- Because like carabine is very very stron but unprecizions. U can kill by 1 bullet.
- AK47 is better than M4A1 because it fires slower than colt carabine and thats the reason why AK47 is precisious.
Why to use 9mm smg/9mm smg supperssed?
- Because 9mm smg have medium size if aim when u run, when u see an enemy u crouch and then the aim is fast a small aim and u have big chances to kill enemy and faster. U can kill an enemy by shooting 3 bullets (burst) but u can and in 1 bullet but u need to shoot him in head.
- 9mm smg supperssed is the same as 9mm smg but its a lil' bit unprecizions because he is supperssed.

GRANADES:

Noobs never use grnades. They always kill and that is the biggest mistake. They need to kill u 5 times to have 5 score and thats is about 5-8 min. If u play 1 vs 1.
When u arrest him in 1 min u have 5!
Soo u need to use nades and other weapons for arresting.
GRANADES:
Stinger
Flashbang
CS Gas
OTHER WEAPONS WITH WHAT U CAN ARREST.
Pepper spray
Less Lethal Shotgun
BEST CHOICE:
1.Flash
2.Gas
3.Stinger
4.Stinger
5.Pepper spray

If the guys vs u play have masks then u use flash X2, sting X2 and pepper spray.
If the guys vs uplay and they have helmet of course u will use X2Gas, X2 Stinger and pepper spray.

ARMORS:
The armor u shoud use is light armor.
Why?
- Because with light armor u can faster run and u can faster dodge nades.
Why not heavy armor?
- Because ur slow and u cant dodge nades.
Noobs always use heavy armor cause they tink if i hit him with sting i wount catch him.. FOOLS!

BREACHING:

The best breatching equipment is BREACHING SHOTGUN!
Why?
- Beacuse if enemy is behind the door (stinged) u have time to breach the door with shotgun and arrest him.
Why not C2?
- The reason why u dont use C2 is that when u plant the C2 on the door u need 5-8 seconds, then u need to breach 3-5 more seconds thats 8-13 overall NO CHANCE TO ARREST HIM THEN!

Hope u guys learned something about that.
Next my tactics and movemenentss in map, and some tricks! xD
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:57 am

Well Put Expert, This is great strategy for beginner players to learn how to become good players. I usually go by close to what you have posted, but I also have my own playing style that I have developed over some time.
Another good way to play is to not worry about what team is winning, if you think "I gotta play my best or my team will lose and if I don't play my best, people will think I suck.", this by far is not the way you need to think when you are playing, if you think that way when you play then you are distracting yourself. The best way to play good is to just have fun, don't stress about winning or losing or get mad that you aren't doing good, because if you play to have fun i'm sure you will do better then worrying about winning.
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

Male Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:13 pm

I read your strategy and I think it is realy good and I like the way you described everything. I read you use two CS grenades and I admire your skill with those. It is the most difficult grenade for using and the easiest for running away. I had to notice you didn`t say anything about gas masc or helmet. I`d realy like to hear your opinion about those.

I agree with you Troy. The things you said are important for new players. Very nice mate.
You must stay focused on the game and don`t think about the score.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:33 pm

Nice strategy Ex, nice said Crazy, and expert u dont need to say all ur tactic, cuz somebody will find ur weaknes, thats why i didnt sayd all my tactic...!!!
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:39 pm

nah im to fast 4 them i know to play when i change my tactics and master knows that! He knows how im stron with CS! We played once me with mask vs him and helm i used 2 gasses and he 2 flashes who will be better, mostly i gased him 1 time and he me also 1 time. Look when flash explodes u need 2 seconds to run and not to hit u and gas? U NEED 5 SECONS u can read the newspapper and drink and coffee and then run from it! xD

Master i will post the tactics of HELM and MASK later when i have time, now i need to study! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:37 pm

Lol nice ending ex, newspaper and a coffee funny!

Razor, more often then not most players don't know how to find a weakness in a player... that is why they have to cheat to win. If you play good you don't have to worry about someone finding your weakness because you won't let them. Wink
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:56 pm

Very funny Expert(newspaper and coffee), I admit I was eating his CS grenades like an idiot. I couldn`t believe he can own me with a gas. That was embarassing. I`ll never let him do it again.
Now I`m starting to understand where should CS be thrown. It isn`t important to throw it right next to your opponent. You have to capture him with gas, so thet he has no choice but to let the gas take him or to go in the corner of a room. Then you can hit him with whatever you want...Wink
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:04 pm

Quote :
that is why they have to cheat to win. If you play good you don't have to worry about someone finding your weakness because you won't let them.
FUCK THE CHEATERS!!! I banned them about 3-4.. hate them!

Quote :
Very funny Expert(newspaper and coffee), I admit I was eating his CS grenades like an idiot. I couldn`t believe he can own me with a gas. That was embarassing. I`ll never let him do it again.
Now I`m starting to understand where should CS be thrown. It isn`t important to throw it right next to your opponent. You have to capture him with gas, so thet he has no choice but to let the gas take him or to go in the corner of a room. Then you can hit him with whatever you want...

master the u need to drop gas not right next to him u need to read his mind! where will he go there u drop it! xD
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:23 am

I just had an encounter with a cheater in a server I play on, he stole my arrest when i was in the middle of arresting him, he didn't taze me, sting me pepper me or anything like that, just started arresting him after I started, pissed me off!
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:04 pm

5.Protection

Now i will talk about MASK and HELMET.
They both are very very good, but the have theyr weeknesses.
Soo lets start:

a)MASK:
Gas mask is imune to:

Gas
a lil' but from peppers spray (imune only 3 seconds)

Another weekness of mask is that, that u cant see the whole map,
down-up, right-left is black... that is the weekness.

The biggest enemy of mask is: FLASH.
That thing is soo powerfull!
When u are hitted u need to go how u can.
Soo when u play long swat and on same sensitivity u know where
are u going, how much to turn mouse left or right...

b)HELMET:
Helm is imune to:

Flash and nothing else.

Helm has many weeknesses.
When u are gassed u need 18 seconds to get into normal,
when u are sprayed u need 16 seconds to get into normal.

Helm is powerfull when the enemy team all use masks,
then u use 3-4 flashes they cant then do anything to you.

here master and the last, protection hope u and other guys like that!
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Yeah, I like to read everything about the strategy. Gas mask narrows your vision, that is true. But I don`t find that as a weakness, you see more than enough than you need to see. Like you always look in the corners of your monitor when you use helmet.
I need to correct you in something. Pepper Spray lasts for 12 seconds, not 16, that is too much and impossible.
Ty for posting protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: »«Expert»«'s Game Guide   »«Expert»«'s Game Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

»«Expert»«'s Game Guide
Page 1 of 1