Forces-of-Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forces-of-Legends

all about swat 4 clan Forces-of-Legends

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Gallery
My strategy and tatics. Empty
Top posters
NoobHamster
My strategy and tatics. EmptyMy strategy and tatics. Voting_bar2My strategy and tatics. Empty 
Elmander
My strategy and tatics. EmptyMy strategy and tatics. Voting_bar2My strategy and tatics. Empty 
»«Expert»«
♠Crazy♠
»«Dante»«{BANNED}
»«Master»«
Lambi
|SOA|Freak(GEN)
Allmighty
SeC_Ega
Latest topics
» Please have more faith!
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:11 pm by NoobHamster

» Birthdays are here!!
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 pm by ♠Crazy♠

» Owning on other servers!!!!
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 1:46 am by »«Expert»«

» is it a clan or not?
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:31 pm by NoobHamster

» hi, Bass want to join to FoL
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:05 pm by Elmander

» What other games do you play?
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:11 am by NoobHamster

» First «|FoL|» Training
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:33 pm by NoobHamster

» Wurpann wannt to join
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:00 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

» Lambi want to join FoL!!
My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:32 pm by »«Dante»«{BANNED}

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:09 pm
June 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Statistics
We have 22 registered users
The newest registered user is ghislwash

Our users have posted a total of 748 messages in 83 subjects

My strategy and tatics.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

Male Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:16 am

I use the G36 and the 9mm SMG the most. At times I will carry a taser gun but for the most part I carry the glock (9mm handgun), because sometimes I like more of a challenge. I carry 3 stingers, 1 flash and a peperspray most of the time, and I occasionally use heavy armor because of teammates that don't know how to throw a stinger.

Gas mask is what I always use, yeah it narrows your vision slightly but if you are a good player and have been playing with it for long enough, you will get used to it. Also only flashbangs can affect you, and if you really try hard enough, when the opponent throws a flash you can move a certain way and not be affected by it.

Over the time that I have been playing swat, I have tried many different strategies and I now know what strategy to use, like say if someone uses one strategy, I will figure it out as fast as I can and figure out what strategy I can use that will help me defeat the opponent faster and more accurate.
Back to top Go down
»«Dante»«{BANNED}

»«Dante»«{BANNED}

Male Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:13 am

Nice strategy, hope u will be better with that tactic than Expert, and good luck ul need it!!!
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

Male Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:17 pm

I read your strategy Troy, if you already got used to it, don`t change it but I will show you my opinion of it.
Your grenades are OK. I noticed you like stingers.The thing about flashbangs is realy nice said.
I assure you man, you don`t have to use heavy armour. All of us are strong players and we will not teamnade you unless we have to.
The other thing I wanted to say is about your secondary weapon. You should always have taser. (Read line number 2:You love stingers!!!) If you hit 2 guys with a stinger you can`t arrest them both without a taser. Taser is very important part of equipment.
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:27 pm

master is right. When u in clan (and u are) we will play in server (thuesday,wednesday will be online) then i dont need to use hevy. Because we aint noobs and we dont teamnade. U will see. Btw lets play 1 round u with 9mm pistol and me with taser lets see who will win. OK?
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Ahh yes I see what you guys mean, and before I read this I started using the taser as my secondary lol.
I trust you guys because I know you aren't noobs that don't know how to throw a nade, but the servers I play on noobs don't know what they are doing some of the time and missthrow a stinger.
Back to top Go down
»«Expert»«
Admin
»«Expert»«

Male Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Quote :
Ahh yes I see what you guys mean, and before I read this I started using the taser as my secondary lol.
I trust you guys because I know you aren't noobs that don't know how to throw a nade, but the servers I play on noobs don't know what they are doing some of the time and missthrow a stinger.

oh i know that be sure, many times played vs nooobs and with them
Back to top Go down
https://legends-clan.forumotion.com
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:30 am

They need to go through and do training or something, every server there seems to be someone who doesn't know how to throw a nade and ends up getting his team killed or a teammate arested.
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:10 pm

I have a propposal for you Crazy. If you hate those stupid noobs who can`t use grenades, always play on 1.1 version. Their servers are much better, the ping is lower, there are no noobs, players are strong and the only thing you can do is improve your skills. I have no bad comment on 1.1 version. Smile
Back to top Go down
♠Crazy♠

♠Crazy♠

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:30 pm

I have thought about playing 1.1 again, just the thought never got big enough. I think i will try 1.1 again soon.
Back to top Go down
»«Master»«

»«Master»«

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:40 pm

Start playing it mate, it`s great. When I played 1.1 for first time, I was terrible, I was trying to arrest people but that was too hard. Their backup was always coming and killing me. In the end of the round I had 6-7 points. The score was very low mostly because of my teamkilling. But now I am careful and don`t shoot my teammates... I won`t play on 1.0 version until we get our server, that`s for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My strategy and tatics.   My strategy and tatics. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My strategy and tatics.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forces-of-Legends :: SWAT4 :: SWAT Tactics-
Jump to: